** Your Safety Is Our Priority **
At Beauty By Beth Grace, we want to do all we can to ensure our premises is COVID safe at all times during your visit. We want clients to feel reassured that our hygiene levels are as they should be.
What are we doing differently to keep you safe?
- Increased hand washing before, after and during your treatment.
- Deep cleaning of the salon is being carried out between appointments to keep everything sanitised.
- All fabric towels and uniforms are washed at 60`C to kill bacteria and fresh towels are used per client.
- We have taken up to date hygiene courses so we are using the best methods of cleanliness.
What is expected of you to keep your THERAPIST safe during your visit?
- Use hand sanitiser provided upon arrival.
- If you have tested positive for COVID, please cancel your appointment within as much notice as possible.
- Come alone to your appointment.
- Contact me when you arrive so I can ensure there is no client cross over and that the salon is clean and ready for your appointment.
- Only bring essential items into the salon.